Why I buy, collect, and LOVE trims:
- Trims have no cholesterol, fat, or calories.
- Trims are cheaper than a therapist.
- A meteor could strike the manufacturer, and I couldn’t get any more.
- It’s my way of supporting the economy during this recession.
- Trims are more calming than seeing a psychiatrist.
- Trims require no refrigeration or freezing, so I am helping the environment by cutting back on electricity.
- Closets full of stored trims act as insulation to keep you warmer in winter and cooler in summer.
- Trims don’t require cooking.
- Trims don’t need to fed, walked, wiped, read to, or sung to sleep. They also don’t require back rubs.
- Dust doesn’t collect under them when they are piled on the dining room table.
- Whoever dies with the most trim, wins.
- There may never be another sale.
- Someday I might use it.
- My cat made me do it.
- Trims are not illegal, fattening, or immoral.
- The price is too good to pass up.
- Counting the zigs and zags in a yard of rickrack is therapeutic.
- 200 reels of trim in the backseat of my car provide traction in snow.
- Trims don’t scratch or dent when attacked by small children.
- Cats can’t use them as scratching posts.
I hope my list will contribute to some smiles! Cheers, Flo
By Florence Dove Google
Sorry, there are no products in this collection.